Why Reach Out To The National Benefit Authority?
The National Benefit Authority (NBA) is the most trusted name in disability support throughout Canada. With their assistance, thousands of people with disabilities have been rightfully awarded Disability Tax Credits.
Being granted the Disability Tax Credit makes it possible for a person with physical or mental impairments to receive annual tax breaks as well as large retroactive payments from government (between $1,500 and $40,000!).
Costs of living and medical expenses continue to rise. These factors present difficult sets of circumstances to people with disabilities. The government of Canada recognizes these challenges and offers tax breaks as financial relief to those living with disabilities. It is possible to qualify for these benefits by applying for the Disability Tax Credit.
Many people qualify for Disability Tax Credits but are unaware of all the benefits included. The Disability Tax Credit opens doors to other disability support programs, like RDSP. It may also provide large sums of money to those who successfully claim retroactive payments for the past 10 years. Even after applying the disability amount to annual tax forms and claiming retroactive payments, additional benefits are still available.
This is why it is important to contact the National Benefit Authority. The NBA understands the Disability Tax Credit inside and out. Benefit specialists are available to help you apply for the tax credit and learn more about its lucrative benefits.
In addition, here are popular reasons why people reach out to the National Benefit Authority:
- The NBA has the most trusted benefit specialists in Canada. They are equipped with up-to-date information about the tax credit. Contacting the agency offers an opportunity to speak with experts who ensure disabled individuals get the full amounts of money they are entitled to from government.
- The process of claiming disability benefits can seem like a full-time job. It includes a lot of correspondence and paperwork. Don’t let this overwhelming amount of work consume your time and energy. Let professionals help.
- There are many disability benefits available with new options and opportunities always emerging. Contacting the NBA can provide information about the latest (and greatest) Disability Tax Credit details.
- Benefit specialists may be able to guide you in completing confusing tax forms. With their assistance, you may be able to file a successful application right the first time.
- Plus, legislation is always changing. The Canada Revenue Agency is constantly developing new screening strategies and regulations for the Disability Tax Credit. Teaming up with the National Benefit Authority makes it easy to stay on top of current information.
The National Benefit Authority offers free consultations to anyone who wants more information about the Disability Tax Credit. Speak with professionals regarding tax credits and financial benefits. They may have information that cannot be found elsewhere. Talk to specialists by phone at 1888-389-0080. Or fill out this form on the NBA’s website: http://www.thenba.ca/free-consultation/.
In connecting with the most trusted agency in disability support, it is possible to learn something new about the Disability Tax Credit and its many benefits.