Great Benefits Available with the Disability Tax Credit
The National Benefit Authority (NBA) is the most trusted name in disability support. With their assistance, thousands of people with disabilities have been able to access government funding. Being granted the Disability Tax Credit enables individuals with physical or mental impairments to receive annual tax breaks as well as large retroactive payments (between $1,500 and $40,000!).
Costs of living and medical expenses continue to rise. These factors put people with disabilities at a disadvantage. The government of Canada recognizes this and reserves money for people with disabilities. It is possible to access these funds with the Disability Tax Credit.
Many people qualify for the Disability Tax Credit but are unaware of the benefits that come with it. The Disability Tax Credit opens doors to other disability support programs. It also provide large sums of money to those who successfully back-file for the past 10 years. Even after using the Disability Tax Credit on annual tax forms, it is important to know what other benefits are available through this program.
This is why it is important to contact the National Benefit Authority.
For people who have already qualified for the Disability Tax Credit, there are a few points to consider when reviewing current benefits.
– The NBA has the most trusted benefit specialists in Canada. They are equipped with up-to-date information about the tax credit. Contacting the agency offers an opportunity to speak with experts who ensure disabled individuals get the full amounts of money they are entitled to.
– Filing for disability benefits can be a full-time job. It includes a lot of correspondence and paperwork. Don’t let these overwhelming processes consume time and energy. Let the professionals do what they do best.
– There are many disability benefits available and new options are always emerging. Contacting the NBA can provide information about all the options. Specialists are able to fit benefits to a person’s eligibility and needs.
– Plus, specialist guide individuals in completing confusing tax forms. These professionals can help file the application right the first time.
– Legislation is always changing. The Canada Revenue Agency is always developing new screening strategies and regulations for the Disability Tax Credit. Teaming up with the National Benefit Authority makes it easy to stay on top of updated information.
The National Benefit Authority offers free consultations to anyone wanting more information about the Disability Tax Credit. Speak with professionals regarding tax credits and financial benefits. They may have information that cannot be found elsewhere. Talk to a specialist by phone at 1888-389-0080. Or fill out this form on the NBA’s website: http://www.thenba.ca/free-consultation.html.
In connecting with the most trusted agency in disability support, it is possible to learn something new and receive additional benefits.